Saluki GPS/ GNSS Simulators support both wired and wireless test methods, which can be used for user machine sensitivity, signal-to-noise ratio, first positioning time, positioning accuracy, speed measurement accuracy and other indicators test. They are suitable for car navigation, navigation mobile phone, digital products (with navigation) manufacturers to test and use, and for various user machine design and development, production testing, teaching demonstration, equipment testing and routine detection applications.
The simulation control software has various functions.
1. It can complete satellite orbit simulation, satellite clock error simulation, and extension of BDS / GPS / GLONASS / Galileo constellations, Time-differential TGD simulation, Earth rotation effect simulation, relativistic effect simulation, etc.
2. Ability to simulate generation of BDS constellations (36, 10 beams), GPS constellations (32), GLONASS constellations (24), Galileo constellations (24) and their mixed constellations of satellite orbits, observations and navigation messages, capable of simulating vectors Changes in satellite signal strength during motion, etc.
3. It can simulate the influence of various error sources on the navigation signal of the navigation signal in the atmosphere, and can open and close the influence of the error source, including ionospheric delay, tropospheric delay and atmospheric parameters (temperature, humidity, pressure, etc.), and from far The double-atmospheric effect caused by the ground-side satellite signal crossing the atmosphere twice. It can simulate satellite navigation system faults, including signal loss/interruption, pseudorange or carrier and power anomalies, etc. Users can set satellite integrity parameters, including: satellite health word, URA, regional user distance accuracy index (RURAI).
4. The external input track file can be specified by configuring parameters such as simulation time, static carrier trajectory, dynamic carrier trajectory, and special carrier trajectory through the human-computer interaction interface.
5. It can set parameters such as pseudo-range and power of each channel, and can set ionospheric delay, tropospheric delay and atmospheric parameters (temperature, humidity, air pressure, etc.).
6. With observation data and navigation message recording and output functions, it has script editing capability with pseudorange and power jump gradient.